Saturday, October 3, 2009

Engineering drawing

wednesday, 30 september 2009

I was chosen to join a seminar lukisan kejuruteraan in SMK Teknik KL,
I was quite excited jgk la blh la,
but then, a day before that Pn. Sabrinawati said that they were going to have almost-the-same seminar in our school.

I was like alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Why didn't I get to stay in school.

Tapi lelebih la tu kalau tnk pegi,
so I pick up my literally rectangle bag and held my head high,
nak power je bunyi,

But once I entered the hall,
I was like
Shitt, they all look soooooo smart,
with the 3 inches spectecles,
bag yg nmpk mcm nk lari rumah.

then, we were told to sit separately,
so me, ahna, fakrullah and shafiq
went to choose our new groupies,
the girl sat beside me was ok,
I know Im going to sound like a lesbian when I say this,
but she pretty,
no no, I'm not going to say,
I cant consentrate,
she's so hot.
ok Wtf.

The problem is,
there were so many guys that stared, smiled,and even
accidently hit me by the head on his way to talk to her,
Some of them were hot,
tu yg tak blh concentrate,
haha.

Anywys, mula-mula seminar tu,
we were all,
sat up straight,
angguk once in a minute duin the seminar,
but dah nk pukul 4 tu semua dah mcm sotong.

'Fakrullah, cikgu dah sampai nk ambik kita balik kejut aku.'
hahaha,

But on the serious side,
the seminar were well organised,
thumbs-up ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment