Honestly I'm tired,
I feel like I need a 3 days sleep for me to recover.
like seriously.
I woke up at 6 this morning,
I can't sleep I dont know why,
I went to watch late night movie, 2012, last night,
that may be the reason.
So I made breakfast for my mother,
hmm tahu tahu,
anak misali.
Well nobody wants to know about that,
I know.
Well the wow-er part haven't arrive, my dear stalkers,
haha, I went out of house at 9.35 am,
and I'm have to be at school on 10.
-______-
my bad,
So I ran half the way and gave up the other half,
penat oo.
I reached school at 10.23, hee.
I didn't take my breakfast,
and nadia gave me hers,
aww, I know.
I eat half and gave it to zati,
She didnt have her breakfast as well
louder aww, I know.
As we reach sunway lagoon,
we decided to eat first,
the food I tell you,
wow, bapak mahal.
I'm okay with paying for something tasty,
but 7 ringgit for a lousy burger,
and 5 ringgit for fries that I can get 1 ringgit for
hmm, toooooo much//
Anyhow, after we eat,
we went straight to paintball,
hmm, ok la.
fighting with walls
-________-''
Then we went to flying fox,
we have to use the stairs to reach there,
It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo high
and tiring, lagi tinggi dari 4 tingkat
But it was all worth it,
I went first,
And the worker purposely push me while I was talking
-________-
I wasn't ready at all,
and it was me first time.
I shouted so loud that when I reach down,
the other worker ask me
'Ada suara lagi tak dik?'
'Nak buat lagi boleh?'
'pegi naik tangga balik'
-__________________________________-''
I dont like you,
Then we went for the other EXTREME things,
like bungee trampoline, kayak, ATX ride,
which I dont to elaborate on the part that
elydia terjunam jatuh.
and kena marah macam budak kecik
And were told to stand at the corner
no I dont want to elaborate,
HAHA.
Then we went to ice skate,
It was good,
Having good times with the people I barely know.
It was fun.
So many people I know had fall so many times,
I dont want to write the name,
because zati, tanesh, imran and the others will get mad.
No, I wont tell you that they fell.
Dalam bas,
It was something else,
Everybody was so tired,
No one bothered to fight or make fun of each other,
for once we lived peacefully together,
haha,
Nadia sang few songs,
and its obvious I love those songs too,
because I sang along.
We had to walk back,
in the dark,
I have to say,
Its was very the scary.
But we made it.
Haha, this is the perfect example of tired and fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment