Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Emotion Flows

twitter.com/nadiraroslan
I've joined the twitter from last year actually,
But the last time I signed in was the time I signed up.
haha.

But I like blog better,
1. I rarely online.
2. Emotions flow better in words. Less words, less emotions, more confuse.
Well, that's for me.

Anyhow,
Im in the end of my school life. This is the part where emotion gets more complicated than dy/dx. Me no like.

I read few of my juniors blog just now, and memories rewinds itself. I remember how bad it felt when, nabila, hafiz, chin, esther left the school, no good. I hate those part.

There a looot of homeworks this year, like plenttty of them. I dont know what will my life be like after SPM, what will it be like to not think about physics and add math everyday of your life. not to be in the same room with the same people everyday. like what would it feel like to be free. Or lonely. Well not matter how lonely I am right now, tomorrow Im going to school and meet my schoolmates. And in 10 months times, I will not have schoolmates anymore. Hmm, what would it feels like. me wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment