Im not proud of it nor ashamed as well,
It is just a fact that I cant change.
Im 17 years old,
there are days when I feel like Im 40, 13, 8, and
12.
But I guess most of the time I dont feel 17.
When I was 12 I acted 8 but wanted to be 16.
But since I was 13 onwards,
I feel like I aged 1 year older in 1 week,
It was due to the pain and all the hardness in life that I went through,
But I have never look back and wanted to changed anything,
Even the day my favourite biy left me,
Or the day I told my sisters I hate them and how I wish they were not there.
On the other hand,
Im thankful that I did that,
It makes me realise that I would never let anyone treat me like a toy anymore,
or just how much I loves my sisters and wish Im with them all the time.
I dont know what's gonna happen next,
what kind of solid air the I have to breathe,
but Im just gonna keep my head held high,
Because I know even if I dont want it,
There will still be tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment