Thursday, December 30, 2010

If I have a boyfriend

I hope he dont care much about how good he looks because if he does,
then he must really care about how I look as well.
I think I have a tendency to grow fatter, hehe.
So I want him to love me when Im old, ugly and fat bcs I really want to do the same for him.

I hope he is not filthy rich, super hot, an actor, or a football player
because I wish to have an everyday person as my boyfriend.
A normal, random person that makes me feel
safe to fall in love with,
comfortable to date with,
and allows me to be myself in room of crowd.

I hope he wont be telling the world about our relationship,
because I really like it if we could have our own thing,
making our own secret jokes at the side of the table,
It is not that I dont want the world to know that Im not single,
just, I dislike people judging us as a couple.

I hope if there is a guy, if, that wants to marry me,
I hope he will ask my parents before he make a proposal,
I just find it to be very sweet,
to be very to consider my parents approval,
and understand how important they are to me.

But I realize that searching for a simple guy is the complicated thing in the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment