Hari ni habis kerja pukul 6,
But mama was working extra hours,
so I decided to wait for her.
Have you ever let you legs lead the way?
after sending my friends to the bus station,
I had no direction at all,
but I know I wanted to walk,
So I walked, walked, walked.
For all I know,
I was right in front of KLCC park mosque,
I was amazed by it's beauty, cantik nak matii,
lagi bila maghrib, awan warna romantik.
Rasa mcm heaven on earth.
Pastu tgk jam menara maxis,
7.26, hmm, excited gila nak try sembahyg kat masjid, heaven on earth ni.
Lama gila dah tak sembahyang jemaah,
teringat bula puasa, terawih.
Haih, normal lah org skrg,
nak tunggu ramadan baru nak pergi surau.
haish, rasa bersalahhh.
Nywys, I actually wanted to blog about teenagers,
atau lebih mudah 'budak-budak baru nak up'
It's Wednesday,
and it's school holiday,
It has been a very old-kl-tradition for teenagers to 'turun kl' on days like today.
So, during my lunch time or after my working hours,
bersepah gangs, group, clicks, whatever you call yourself around kl,
and the fact that my office is beside pavilion is not helping//
I can't really remember what I was thinking when I was at their age,
So I can't really understand why are they behaving that way.
After maghrib, I spend my time wondering around KLCC park,
Bila matahari turun,
dalam taman indah,
banyak lah kumbang cari bunga.
hahaha, okay, not fani,
I mean,
do you really have to show all of that, or those?
do you really, really, really, need to do that in public?
do you think you're whole life people will be saying,
'weh cool gila doh kau smoke!'
'Gila aa weh, nmpk mcm kau tak pakai seluar doh, hot gilaa!'
' 'pant*t, p*kimak, m*ther f, sh*t' cool en aku mencarut in public?'
hahaha
My point is, kids,
Right now you're at the age where you're adapting with the culture around you,
trying to be known (popular aa senang citaa)
trying to be different,
trying to search for who you really are.
I can understand the fact that at your age you can be super lame, hahaha,
but please dont be stupid :)
Please learn the thin line between being hot and cheap,
Trust me, you have a long way to go,
Plus, you can't, like, use up all of your weapon in just one battle?
;P
No comments:
Post a Comment