Monday, November 7, 2011

Double A

Im listening to these 2 song right now :

1. The man who can't be move - The Script
2. Best thing I never had - Beyonce

Which both brings me back to you.

At some point,
I believes that I could love you forever,

But on the second thought,
I believes that I've never really love you.
Maybe because you've hurt me too bad.
Or maybe because I was just being greedy and I just want you.
Without really love you.

Buy either way,
You're the first guy,
That I could imagine myself being with.
And so far you're the only one.
 

I dont know whether I want you back or not.
Big chance, no.

But if I could turn back the time,
And have the old you,
the guy that I thought you are,
I would with no doubt love you all my whole life.

But too bad,
You're not the guy I thought you are.
You left.

No comments:

Post a Comment