'You're first idea is the best idea. Stick with that, but search for more'
So Im gonna write it now,
while it is still fresh.
I HAD AN AWESOME DAY!
haha,
It started with,
Along sent me to LRT Jelatek,
Im so sorry for the traffic you had to go through.
Then off I go to KL Central,
At where I found my 2 new babies
TA-DAA!!
Oh, this one, it's fully silk,
Can you imagine just how comfortable it is,
hihihi, me love!
This one, hmm, it do cost a little less than it look,
but the quality is as bad.
hahaha, I was very clumsy on the escalator,
and ends up losing some of the manik
Then, I make my way to... wait for it....IDC!
Hohohohoho, my forever favorite playground.
hahaha, ok ok, for those of you who dont know IDC,
My first jod is in IDC (International Data Coorperation).
There, I met this awesome people,
Kak Suraya, Kak Fazrin, A'in, & Solehah.
Whom made my day yesterday.
We was actually celebrating Kak Fazrin's birthday.
Ok, pe lagi karaoke laaa.
Haha, we went to redbox low yat,
It's my first time there.
It is so much cheaper than Red Box Pavilion,
But it is not bad at all.
The people are x600 time friendlier.
I sang my wajib song lah,
mcm best thing I've never had, listen, angel's cry, broken hearted girl.
But they laugh at me through at the song,
The only song I manage so finish is broken hearted girl,
tu pun dah susah payah. hahaha -________---
Nasib baik sayang.
Here's a video,
and off I go!
Arios :)


No comments:
Post a Comment