Sunday, April 22, 2012

Meet Hana !!



Well, Salam & hello everyone!
I wouldlike to share this happy news with everyone,
I get a new cousin recently,
People say hello to *drum rolls* HANA!
She is just 1 month old, 
she turned 1 month yesterday.


But she is shorter than 1/2 of my leg!



Well this is still acceptable,
but she is also shorter than my father's arm :O



Which is why she is such a sweetheart. She's a darling, a magic.



Well, I personally call her lazy bum, cause she's constantly sleeping! 
But whenever she sleep in my arms,
fush, its magical. 
As if the world is a happy place, 
and nobody will harm anyone.
Okay, dramatic, I know.


But once she's awake, 
she likes to make funny faces,
Well according to the facts,
Baby her age cant see anything yet,
So I assume, she didnt realize that she's actually awake.
Hahaha :D

My little sleeping beauty :D


I wish I could bring  her home, 
cause Im missing her already,
Urgh, she is so,
soft, and fragile, 
and ridiculusly cute :I


Anyways, welcome to the family hana!
Just dont grow that fast okayyy? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment