Hi Anuar,
I dont think you'll be reading this. You dont know i have this, you didnt even know i have twitter.
In fact you dont know a lot about who I am online, because you know me very very well in person.
In fact you dont know a lot about who I am online, because you know me very very well in person.
But Im writing this because I cant reach out to you anymore,
Youre not my person and im not yours.
Not anymore
Which is for me, very weird.
It has been over a year since we went separate ways,
But I still find it weird to not being able to tell you about my day.
Trust me I still look for you in whatsapp.
Although I couldnt send any msg.
Somehow, for whatever reasons i dont know.
I think about you a lot lately,
and somehow one of the strongest memory,
was when you told me to stay in the car when our car broke down,
while you were under the sun, you made sure i was comfortable inside the car.
Thats the person that you are,
you really took care of me very well.
And Im really sorry we didnt work out
I wish I could tell you,
youve given me your best,
you made me the happiest girl
Until i decided im not anymore,
Its not your fault and Im sorry.
I really really wish you the best in life,
You were the 7 years of my life,
And it was a really good chapter
Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment