Thursday, December 17, 2009

Haha

I dont know how stupid I may sound,
but I've always imagine myself wins an award,
or awards,
hahaha, shut up,
not the part where I blush on the stage,
the part where I thank those who helps me through,

But why wait for an award,
which would take forever maybe,
I think I should thank now.

Im going skip my parents because,
I may cry.
hnstly right now Im thinking 'why am I writting this',
But er, sambung je la.

I want to thnk my friends,
Nadia, Ayiesha, Fatihin,
They give me great advices,
Or even time when they don't know what to say,
They'll stand by me,
Never let go of my side,

Elydia,
she may not know whats happening in my life,
my ups and downs,
but thats not a bad thing,
because being with her,
gives me a break.

Er, now what?
well hnstly Im lucky that I have friends that are willing to make ugly faces just to make me laugh,
Though they may not laugh at my jokes,
they dont think its funny,
I think they are just the best person I want to tell my joy,triumph,sorrow and stupid jokes too :)

Thank you
(hhahahhahahahahhaha)
shut up
haha, Im stupid okayy

No comments:

Post a Comment