My friends loveeeeeeeeeees to write about the future these days,
And im trying my best to avoid thinking about it,
I have plans, dreams already, yes,
Not that I don't want to grow up, go to collages, be an adult,
But woah, time is fast.
I still wanna be young.
When Im in collages,
locals or overseas,
Would it be the same?
would I still laugh upon stupid jokes?
Or will I still make stupid friends?
haha,
High school is great,
You get to meet your friends everyday,
You get to act stupid because you're young,
I'm not ready to close this chapter.
Will I still smile with all my heart everyday?
Will I have someone to turn to?
Will I survive?
My 10 years has been great,
1 year left guys,
I year.
Realize how fast this year runs?

I still want to this girl
No comments:
Post a Comment