mood swing is a common visitor,
there are times when I feel I can go through this alone,
just keep smiling like I always did.
but most of the time ugly thoughts just keep taking over my mind.
I think I need to call someone.
I need to talk,
but it is written on my forehead that Im very bad at expressing my thought.
I'll end up bragging about something very boring.
That's just why I prefer to write,
emotion flow easier that way.
But a friend once told me my blog is full with emo posts,
So force myself to write in a book instead,
and that's why im thinking about turning this blog private.
because I prefer blogging.
I need somebody to listen,
I need to tell my story.
Because I've been keeping this to myself for so long.
I feel like a bomb that is about to burst.
but so scared that my friends will call me emo again.
So I plaster smiles and humour to myself,
and it feels numb.
I want call you,
but Im so scared that past becomes presents.
I dont want it to happen again.
I might not be able to handle it this time.
I dont want to run from you guys.
So im stuck at the question,
who the hell am I suspose to call?
No comments:
Post a Comment