Friday, December 17, 2010

Oh December

December is a very interesting month,
It has been my favourite since forever.

So the highlights of december until today is,
I went to watch Narnia with my sisters and brother.
I was very unlucky because I sat next to Bella my eldest sister
who knows nothing about Narnia.
So instead of watching the movie,
she watch the actor's nose, cloth and food.
Like that is the movie about.
and she kept asking me to pass her food,
but you know when I watch Narnia, nothing else matters.
So ignore her haha.
But she came up with a brilliant suggestion.
Naming our next brother or sister Narnia.
-.-

Then Yesterday I went to watch a football match with Nardine and Naseem,
It was awesome,
So many hot guys, we sat a the perfect place.
I really hope there will be another football match in bukit jalil soon,
I really like live games.
The noise and the armpit smell somehow is full with, er, joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment