Saturday, January 1, 2011

Birthday Bash!!!

It's my babygirl's birthday!


She loves purple, butterflies, and 22.
She loves cooking and, er, kak nani.

But everyone loves her!
Im so sorry, Im not in my lovy-dovy mood,
but you know how important you are already dont you?
You may not realize this but,
You're like the first person everybody turns too,
And the first shoulder I cried on was yours,
Im going live another 70 years of my life remembering that.

Im blessed to have you as my friend,
I've not been a very good friend to you,
Im sorry but,
I wont trade you for anything else in this world

I want to be your friend even when we hit 60,
I still want to turn to you even if I have a husband,
I want to teach my children that they should find a friend like you.
xx Nur Fatihin binti Rashid :)

this reminds me of you,
just how you think all of you friends are annoying,
haha, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment