Since football session has finally over,
For Harimau Malaya I mean,
Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man. Utd, tu lain lah ye kak,
Anyways, it's about badminton nowadays,
about our popular coach Misbun sent his resign letter,
and Lee Chong Wei is about to follow his step,
Hmm, I dont really get the story,
But I think it's a waste,
I mean both of them has contribute a lot to our country,
but they have the right to choose their path in life.
Anyways, eventhough I am a very busy women right now,
Penternak lemak yg berjaya,
I get myself a new thing,
I stalk.
hohoho, I feel like I've just tell the world that I am a dreadful killer.
Anyhow, I love to linger in blogs and tumblr,
I love bloggers,
Especially local Malaysian blogger,
that gives a lot of tutorial about how tho wear hijab or selendang,
because like them,
I love to change the wear I wear hijab,
Based on my mood
So I recently found these blogs,
Maria - She is very funny, and I love her styles, just she is able to turn a simple outfit to a coolio one
Fatin Liyana - She is one of the top ten most popular blogger in Malaysia, and she's pretty
Proudduck - If you're not wearing hijab, I think you should really try this.
Tolongjangan - Just one of my fav. tumblr right after nadia's
So go read their blogs, Dont waste your time on mine -________-
No comments:
Post a Comment