Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dreams!

"Dreams dont happen to you when you're asleep,
it happens when you're awake"

Dreams,
I love to write about dreams lately,
I happen to realize,
Dreams are the colours of life,
The more dreams you have,
the more fun your life seems to be :)

Architecture,
My very dream that im sure of
Now that Im in my second semester,
Things are getting better.
It becomes more organize, and life is not an hurricane anymore.
Im trying to cope better.
Alhamdulillah, my dreams are clearer now.

Im glad I didnt let go of it :)

But we're humans though,
we have a lot of dreams,
some call it planning, but it's the same thing, really.


Have dreams my readers,
be a dreamer!
But dont let your dreams be just dreams.
Follow them, 
they know the way.

What else can we do anyway? 






No comments:

Post a Comment