Sunday, June 16, 2019

Bye Kodaline

I've been trying to find words to explain my feelings,
without hurting anyone, betraying any promises.

But, like you said, the heart wants what the heart wants.
So I thought, for a second, maybe I should be ruthless, reckless, and just fall for you.like ive already do.
But still, as if I have any control of how my feelings was growing, I tried to pull away,
I tried to deny it, but denial can only go so far as the truth will always find it way.

And the truth is, I have fallen for you.
Like a stupid little girl, I check on every medium, to feel your present.
I wake up and went to bed, with you on my mind.
And that is wrong. I know this is not right.
So keep to myself, no one knows, and i promise no one will.

But im letting go now,
Not cause I dont like you enough, but cause this is not right
This is wrong and I dont want something this pure, this real, to be wrong.

Im letting you go now.
Please you had me, for a while, somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment